Friday, April 15, 2011

Sally Hansen HD Swatches

My fiancee, Nate, surprised me last week when I got home from work. He bought me these Sally Hansen HD polishes! I wanted to do full hand swatches, but I don't know when I'll find the time, so I just did skittles for now.

Left to Right: LCD, Spectrum, Lite, Wavelength, DVD


I used 3 coats for each color. Even with 3 coats LCD (thumb) was very sheer. It's a pretty shimmer polish that would work good for layering. The other 4 could be used as a standalone polish, although still might be better off used for layering. I have seen swatches of these polishes over black, and they look SO much better. Maybe I'll save that for another day. Overall, I really like the duochrome effects of LCD, spectrum, and DVD the most. As for Lite and Wavelength, they are a little more opaque than the rest and a little less shimmery, but I still like how they can be used on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com