Saturday, January 21, 2012

Red and Gold 49ers Nails!

Hi everyone! Today I have a manicure for my favorite football team, the S.F. Forty Niners! They're playing tomorrow and I thought these would be very fitting for the occasion =] I used a base of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Cherry Red. Then I used some scotch tape to make a V shape and used OPI Gold Shatter for the tip design. Then I used some gold hex glitter. I stamped using Konad M42, M17, and M18 in Konad White. I love how these turned out! Go Niners!



Here they are with no stamp for those of you who don't care for football or who have a different team preference. These can double as Chinese New Years nails! Chuc mung nam moi!

4 comments:

  1. Red and gold work so well together, looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 49ers nails. I'm a huge fan & hope they win today. I did a 49er nail a while ago & it is my mail picture on my blog. Check it out if you would like to. Love the colors you used. Love to see 49er nails. Maybe it will give them luck ;)
    Leslie
    http://lacqueredbyleslie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Love how you placed the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so sorry but I am a NY Giants fan-can we still be friends????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com