Sunday, June 24, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge--Day 24: Inspired by a Book

Happy Sunday lacquerheads! Today's theme was such a tough one for me--inspired by a book. I RARELY read. I was so close to doing children's books like so many who have done the challenge before me or even copping out by painting my nails different shades of gray (for the book Fifty Shades of Gray). After surfing the web and going through my plates for some inspiration, I finally landed on Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll. Here's what I used:
  • Index: Zoya Purity stamped using BM 311 in Konad Red, then stamped using BM 302 in MASH Black 
  • Middle: China Glaze Starboard stamped using MASH 32 in China Glaze Passion
  • Ring: China Glaze Happy Go Lucky stamped using Konad M65 in Konad White, then stamped using BM 302 in Konad Red and Konad Green
  • Pinky: China Glaze Dance Baby stamped using MASH 46 in Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lively Lilac. 


5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I really love how you double stamp, LOVE this design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE each of them, but especially your index finger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! Don't you just love the new BM plates??? I got mine Saturday and have been having so much fun playing with them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com