Monday, August 6, 2012

A England Perceval Swatch

Hi pretties! I bought my first A England polishes last month when The Mythicals were on sale. I got Perceval, Tristam, and Lady of the Lake. Immediately after I placed my order, I decided to go all out and I placed an order on Ninja Polish for St. George, Dragon, and Princess Sabra. Why prolong the inevitable right? Lol I'm eventually going to want need them! Anyways, I decided to use A England Perceval first and since I couldn't bare to stamp over it, so here it is on its own. What a beauty!



2 comments:

  1. I got this polish in the sale as well, and I can't wait to wear it after having seen these pics. It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So happy I got it and good thing you ordered it =]

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com