Saturday, August 18, 2012

A England Saint George, Princess Sabra, and Dragon Tape Mani

Happy Saturday! I actually didn't even realize it was Saturday until just a little while ago. Oh how I love summer! Today I have a simple tape mani that I did using three A England polishes. I don't know why, but I really just don't want to stamp over any of them. I feel like I'm going to ruin their beauty if I do. Hopefully I will be able to bring myself to try stamping over them sometime. That probably made me sound psycho lol. For this look, I used A England Saint George, Princess Sabra, and Dragon. They're all so beautiful and sparkly!




12 comments:

  1. Oh my.. These photos are some of the first to make me TOTALLY swoon over these polishes. Absolutely gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. just a heads up, we have to go through captchas to leave comments, I had to type in 3 different ones to get the other comment to post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaat that's so weird. I remember making my comments for approval, but I don't remember choosing that. Sorry! I just double checked and turned that off =P

      Delete
  3. this is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, beautiful. Less is more so I love mani's like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com