Thursday, August 16, 2012

A England Saint George Swatch

Good morning lacquerheads! I don't usually wear a lot of polishes on their own, but for some reason, I feel like my A England polishes cannot be stamped over because they're so pretty and special. A England Saint George was one of my lemmings for the longest time, but I finally got it a couple weeks back and here it is! It's a very saturated scattered teal holo. I used 2 coats here. The only thing that sucked was that my brush in this one was pretty jacked up. I got six A England polishes last month and a few of them actually have messed up brushes so I'm not sure I'll be getting anymore. Does that happen to a lot of you ladies with this brand or did I just get unlucky?




12 comments:

  1. That's so weird that your brushes were messed up! If I were you, I'd definitely email them with a pic, maybe they can send you new brushes! Saint George is so beautiful, it's one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I already trimmed the brushes though so I could use it right away =/ whomp whomp

      Delete
  2. I would write to the girl who makes A England polishes and explain the problem. Perhaps she'll help you out; that would be really good costumer service :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice. I already trimmed the brushes to use them and I have no photo. I think I will definitely snap a pic next time it happens and contact her!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous color, I agree with everyone that you should contact the maker. None of my brushes were wonky so it's worth the effort to contact her about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Darn I guess I'm just really unlucky. I went ahead and trimmed the wonky brushes, but I will definitely do that next time!

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful colour. Your nails look so perfect here =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com