Friday, August 10, 2012

China Glaze Under the Boardwalk and OPI Crown Me Already Glitter Sandwich

Good morning beauties! Today I have my second ever glitter sandwich. I got this idea from Rebecca's glitter sandwich here. It's rare for me to actually have the polishes for a mani I want to re-create so I couldn't pass this one up. I used 2 coats of China Glaze Under the Boardwalk, 1 coat of OPI Crown Me Already, and then 1 coat of China Glaze Under the Boardwalk. I suppose I could've went a bit thinner on the last coat of Under the Boardwalk, but I still like this look nonetheless.



9 comments:

  1. Now *that's* a glitter sandwich I like the look of! Coolio!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I have Rebecca to thank for coming up with it =P You made one of my favorite jelly sandwiches ever! Forgot what colors but there was a white jelly and some multicolor square glitter =]

      Delete
  3. your last sandwich totally inspired my first attempt and now I can't wait to try again :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's always nice to hear when I inspire someone =D

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com