Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nude, Gold, and Black Clouds

Hey lacquerheads! Today I have some cloud nails I did a couple weeks back to go with a LBD I wore to my very first club... and I'm 23 lol!! It was fun and my nails went well with my outfit. I was going to do chevrons at first, but as others have said before, the formula of Essie's Mirror Metallics are a little difficult to work with so I had to start over and I did clouds instead. I used OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Essie Good as Gold, and OPI Black Onyx for this. It's the second cloud mani I've ever done and it's still the quickest and easiest nail art I know how to do!

**Edit: A few of you have asked how to create this design, so here is the link to Nailside's tutorial that I used.



17 comments:

  1. I love these clouds so much. I want to try these one day, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What are you waiting for, they're really easy =]

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!! How do you do the cloud mani?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I learned this from a tutorial from Nailside http://www.nailside.blogspot.com/2012/01/tutorial-freehand-cloud-design.html

      Delete
  3. Can you make a tutorial about how to get this manicure? It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am no good at making tutorials, but here is the link to the one I used
      http://www.nailside.blogspot.com/2012/01/tutorial-freehand-cloud-design.html

      Delete
  4. i like this nail art very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it !! I always wonder how you do these things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most amazing nail art talent!! Love your clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so awesome! & That nude looks stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com