Monday, August 20, 2012

Neon Chevrons

Goodmorning my pretties! Today I have some very bright nails to show you. I did these a couple weeks back and I wasn't planning on posting them, but I changed my mind. I wasn't completely happy with these due to the major shrinkage that I got when I applied SV topcoat. The China Glaze Summer Neons are kinda thick and take awhile to dry so you can imagine what happened after 2 coats of each color. When I only had the yellow and green on, my nails looked like little corn husks and I almost went in with a black nail art pen to finish the corn look lol. I used China Glaze Sun-Kissed, I'm with the Lifeguard, and Splish Splash.



16 comments:

  1. This is fab, I'm glad you decided to show them! Bummer about the shrinkage though, I had to give up on SV for good because it shrunk EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It usually only happens to me if a polish is not completely dry. So far it has only happened to me twice, but it's so frustrating!

      Delete
  2. Totally agree with Julie and I love the colour combi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This still looks good regardless shrinkage, and no I also no longer use SV because of shrinkage- Revlon Quick Dry is really good, and cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far I've only had shrinkage with SV twice in over a year so I'm not too mad at it, but yea boo hoo =|

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing! You can't even tell there's shrinkage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks cool :-). Don't understand why you didn't want to show them, it's so colorfull and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol I'm a perfectionist and I hate to show any flaws =[

      Delete
  6. Woahhhhh these are so bright! Total love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you mean by shrinkage?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com