Friday, August 24, 2012

OPI Black Onyx and Konad M69

Happy Friday! School is creeping up on me and I'm dreading it. I am trying to use some of the new polishes I got this summer before I become too busy to use them, so here I used my China Glaze New Bohemian Luster Chromes. I was going to pass on them entirely, but after I found out they work for stamping.. well you know what happened lol. For this I used OPI Black Onyx and stamped using Konad M69 in China Glaze's Deviantly Daring, No Plain Jane, Rare & Radiant, Swanky Silk, Unpredictable, and Want My Bawdy. It came out even better than I had hoped! I have only seen them stamped over black, but I'll try them over some more dark colors when fall comes around.



24 comments:

  1. Holy crap, this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you found a use for all of them! such a stunning mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, at least before school starts I can say I used them before they don't see light for awhile =[

      Delete
  3. This is sooo awesome! I just showed my cousin, you have me sold now on this collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha it took a little convincing for me too =]

      Delete
  4. the stamped colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really, really great :)
    Simply beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this turned out amazingly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARGH!! I had no intention of getting anything from this collection.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm sorry! If you get them for stamping though, it is well worth it =]

      Delete
  8. This makes me actually want to buy that collection now! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha hope your wallet will be okay if you get it =P

      Delete
  9. Beautiful! Love the stamping with these duochromes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, very lovely and chique. Nice stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com