Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pink to Purple Gradient Cupcake Nails

Good morning! Today I have an adorable cupcake mani to show you. I can't believe I waited awhile before using this image, it's so cute. I first did a base of China Glaze Something Sweet and then did a gradient using China Glaze Something Sweet, China Glaze Dance Baby, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lively Lilac. Lastly, I stamped using BM 307 in Konad White. I just love how the stars and dots around the cupcake make it look so whimsical.



19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, you nails never disappoint! My boyfriend ordered me the Bundle Monster plates! I can't wait for them to arrive!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad you were able to convince him! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable! I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so cute for a birthday party! Makes me in the mood for sweets

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gradient is flawless girl! I love this mani so much, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so damn cute! I've been having problems with all the white stamping polishes I have. Think i really need to order some Konad ones instead, yours are just flawless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yes I highly recommend Konad polishes, I use them for most of my stamping manis

      Delete
  6. gorgeous!!! love the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gradient is beautiful. Nice work, looks difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings from a new follower :) This is so damn cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com