Wednesday, January 16, 2013

China Glaze Electric Beat & Nubar White Polka Dot

Hey loves! Today I have a very simple mani using China Glaze Electric Beat and one coat of Nubar White Polka Dot. I mentioned in my last post that I'm doing a little January nail art thing on Instagram and today's theme is "subtle snow." I don't really care much for this mani, but at least I got to use 2 of my untrieds. White Polka dot was a little difficult to use because I had a hard time getting the hex glitter on my nails, but it totally worked for this "subtle snow" theme.




5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous combo! I have been wanting the Nubar White and Black polka dots for awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find that the tiny white dots went all blue/green sparkly once they were on the nail?

    I think this mani is cuter than you're giving it credit for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty and delicate! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The china glaze blue is very pretty. A nice subtle little combo! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com