Monday, January 21, 2013

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard & BM 215

Hey readers! Today I have a snakeskin mani inspired by the amazing Coewless. She did such a great job I wanted to re-create it. Too bad I don't have the same stamp that she used, but this is close enough! I used OPI Just Spotted the Lizard and stamped using BM 215 in MASH Black. Believe it or not, this was one of the fastest stamping manis I've done. I usually like to center everything perfectly and if it's not, I'll re-do it. I didn't redo anything here, so you get a glimpse of me not being perfect as I was short on time lol.




4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com