Monday, February 25, 2013

Essie Sugar Daddy & Konad M19 French Mani

Hey beauties! Today I have my first successful French mani! I don't know how many times I've tried to use Konad M19 with the French tips, but I have failed every single time. I tried something different this time around. I used binder hole reinforcements and then stamped and it worked like a charm! I used Essie Sugar Daddy and stamped using Konad M19 in Konad White. I like how clean and simple these look!

Also, from now on I'll be using new watermarks on my photos (feedback is welcome). Unfortunately one of the photos I used to review a product for Born Pretty Store had my watermark blurred out and used on their site. I have contacted them and my photo has been removed, but stealing photos is no longer limited to young kids on Instagram and I have to be much more careful from now on.



16 comments:

  1. I want to watermark my photos as well. We spend so much time taking them and trying to perfect them just to have them taken, anyhow what photo editing program do you use to create your watermark? I was trying picasa but I want to make my watermark curve around the cuticle areas as well and it won't let me do that on Picasa. Thank you so much in advance :) and btw BEAUTIFUL french mani! That is the one thing I have yet to do lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watermarking my photos for awhile now, whilst it gives us a little more protection I just hate how people still go ahead and steal them. It's hard to even know if it was stolen. It's good that your case has been taken care of and neat french mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I've also been watermarking my photos for a long time too, but I've been using a straight watermark and now I'm switching to curved so it's harder to add a watermark on top of it

      Delete
  3. Looks great, I don't understand though how to line it up with binder holes? Does anyone have a video or steps with pics on how to do this? Would also love to know how to watermark around the cuticle - love your manis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a post for you that might help on the placement of the binder stickers:
      http://www.popcosmo.com/2012/05/04/how-to-do-a-french-manicure-effortlessly/

      I watermark around the cuticle using Adobe Photoshop CS6

      Delete
  4. Beautiful... question hope i dnt offend but are those natural an u square shape them or are they acrylic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are my natural nails and I file them square shaped =]

      Delete
  5. This looks very neat. You have to be very carefull with your pictures apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This French mani is very neat (unlike my attempts). Your watermark looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com