Friday, December 6, 2013

Laquerlicious New Year's Collection--Swatch & Review

Happy Friday! Wow it has been so cold these past couple of days. I'm having a hard time typing this post because my fingers feel like icicles! Yesterday I reviewed Laquerlicious's Christmas collection and today I will be showing you Laquerlicious's New Year's Collection. It consists of 4 glitter toppers. 


Bottle of Bubbly--1 coat over black. 


Out With the Old--1 coat over silver.


Confetti Aftermath--1 coat over white.


Countdown to Midnight--1 coat over hot pink. This one is my favorite of the bunch. 

The polishes had a strong smell to them that gave me a headache when I used them. The big circle and star shaped glitter required fishing, but other than that, these are all perfectly suited for New Year's and I liked the variety of shapes, sizes, and colors of the glitter. You can purchase these from Laquerlicious's online shop here. Her shop is currently closed, but will re-open in a few days on Monday, December 9th. You can also check out Laquerlicious's Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com