Tuesday, January 7, 2014

OPI Hey Baby & MoYou London Pro 07 XL

Hi friends! I mentioned yesterday that I played with the OPI Gwen Stefani polishes over the weekend and here's another mani I did with 2 polishes from the collection. I've actually been wearing this for 3 days now and I love it! I used OPI Hey Baby stamped using MoYou London Pro 07 XL in OPI 4 in the Morning. 4 in the Morning is also on my ring finger. It's a matte black, but I love shiny nails so I added top coat. It stamped quite nicely over the pink base, but I wouldn't recommend this as a stamping polish if you don't already have a good black. It almost looks like a dark grey shimmer, not quite black. The thing I liked about it though is that it doesn't drown out the brightness of my base and it doesn't smear when topcoated--we all know how painful that is! Keep your eyes peeled for more OPI Gwen Stefani posts this week!




3 comments:

  1. I love that for stamping. With black polish it's hard to use lighter colors without the black taking it over, this is the perfect balance! On my wishlist haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com