Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-02--Review



Good morning stampaholics! Today I have one of Born Pretty Store's new stamping plates to review. The one I chose to review is BP-02.



I used Color Club You're So Vain and stamped using Born Pretty Store BP-02 in Mundo de Unas 17. I can say that I was pleasantly surprised with how this turned out. The fine lines transferred effortlessly. I also like that the full designs allow you to select different parts of each image so that each nail can be identical or unique from each other. You can purchase this plate here for $2.99 and use code NV7X31 for 10% off your purchase.







1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com