Sunday, January 4, 2015

Color Club Obsessed & MoYou London Pro 02

Hi beauties! Who's ready to go back to work and/or school tomorrow? Not me! I'm enjoying my last day of my vacation today before I have to get back to work tomorrow. I've been reading all day which has been quite relaxing, but before the day slips away from me, I have to do my nails--so here's a quick post so I can go play! I used Color Club Obsessed and stamped using MoYou London Pro 02 in China Glaze Adore and China Glaze Cherish. The base reminded me of mermaids so I went with a scale pattern and I really like how this one turned out.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com