Monday, April 27, 2015

Gelish I'm Brighter Than You & MoYou London Tropical 02

Good evening friends! Hope you all had a great start to the week. I did! I've been playing with that app called "My Idol" all day and it's super addicting and fun lol. Today I have a mani to share with you that I did a little over a month ago. With all the swatches I've been doing I've been holding onto my regular posts for quite awhile before I share them here. I used Gelish I'm Brighter Than You and stamped using MoYou London Tropical 02 in Mundo de Unas Black. The black polish is OPI GelColor Black Onyx.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I slightly felt like I ruined the summer vibe with the black, but oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com