Saturday, May 2, 2015

Glam Polish Bling It On! Trio Swatches


Happy Saturday! Today I have some swatches of Glam Polish's new Bling It On! trio. The trio consists of three blinged out, ultra holo shades packed full of microglitter. Let's take a peek at these sparkly beauties. Swatches are 3 thin coats with topcoat.

I Know You Want Me--nude holo micro glitter with ultra holo glitter in a holographic base.


Yeh 3X--lemon holo micro glitter with ultra holo glitter in a holographic base.


Hey Ya!--rose holo micro glitter with ultra holo glitter in a holographic base.


Formula and application was great and they built up to opacity in 3 thin coats. I love how holo these are. I hate when a polish is described as holo and it's super subtle. These did not disappoint! The Bling It On! trio will be released on May 6th at 6pm EST (USA) and can be purchased here with shipping to Australia & USA. Shipping rates to USA are $3.50 USD for the first polish and an extra $1.00 for each additional polish.


4 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com