Sunday, June 28, 2015

Madam Glam California Love & MoYou London Sailor 05


Hi friends! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I moved this weekend and it exhausting! I hate moving, but I'm happy to have some posts saved up so I don't become M.I.A. I have a couple more beautiful shades from Madam Glam to share with you.

I used Madam Glam Soak-Off Gel Polish in California Love and stamped using MoYou London Sailor 05 in Mundo de Unas Gold. I have Madam Soak-Off Gel Polish in Stardust on my pinky. The sea shell stud is from Born Pretty Store. You can purchase these gel polishes here for $19.95.



California Love


Stardust

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com