Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Madam Glam Not Your Usual White--Swatch & Review


Hello my polished pretties! Today I have a new gel polish shade from Madam Glam to share with you called Not Your Usual White. It's a beautiful iridescent white with a purple shimmer. I wasn't able to photograph the purple shimmer very well, but the effect is much more noticeable in person. I stamped it with MoYou London Tropical 19 in Mundo de Unas Purple and added some hex glitter from Born Pretty Store. You can purchase this polish here for $19.95.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com