Saturday, September 10, 2016

Turquoise Nails with Madam Glam Gel Polish On My Way


Happy Saturday! I have some turquoise inspired nails to share with you today. I wore these on my vacation to Cancun in June. I used a beautiful turquoise shade from Madam Glam--On My Way. I did the gold sponging with China Glaze Mingle with Kringle and stamped using MoYou London Explorer 05 in Wet N Wild Black Creme. I love how these turned out! They wore so well that I wore them for a week after I came back from vacation. You can purchase this polish here for $19.95.
 



SaveSave

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by to leave a comment. Reading all of your lovely comments always makes my day =] Please do not leave links in your comment, I will not publish them. If you would like me to check out your blog, please feel free to send me an email at heartnat24@gmail.com